Monday, July 26, 2010

The Performances

I'm not sure that there are words to describe how fabulous our shows went. Anyone in the area who didn't see the show, their lives will never be complete. Our director was told over and over how people thought that this was our best show yet and it was the most talented group of kids.
 My sisters were fabulous and I couldn't be prouder of them. According to our producer we were referred to as "the gorgeous blond girls." It was an amazing experience and I can't believe it's over. On our closing night, it was a matinee and the energy was awesome. We all just got an extra zing and that performance was definitely our greatest. There is nothing better than having the energy of a million people inside yourself for a show. I love the adrenaline rush that just happens with some shows. It's absolutely amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment