Saturday, May 22, 2010

Pretty is Pretty Again

I think we're all aware that for the last few season we have seen star and star parade down a red carpet rocking the "Edgy Girl" look; Taylor Momsen and Kristen Stewart to name a few. Personally I was never in favor of this very much. I couldn't help but feel that a dark cloud of fashion had rolled up to the flashing cameras. Although I was never in favor of the trend some people like it and that is your personal opinion. However, after everyone rocked the edgy look it began to loose it's edge.
Thank the good lord above Pretty is coming back. Although I am not always a fan of hers Selena Gomez is one young starlet who is staying away from the studs and military jackets in favor of soft dresses and more polished looks.
I can not thank the fashion gods enough for this blessing. Although edgy was hot for a while pretty and polished lives on forever. There is a reason Audrey Hepburn and Grace Kelly, two of my personal favorite idols, are fashion icons even now. Please, please, please give this some thought. I know that I am looking forward to a season of polished rather than punk.

No comments:

Post a Comment