Thursday, August 26, 2010

How to Wear

You're all up to date on this seasons it items, trends and have the Visa ready for action. One problem...how on earth are you supposed to pull of this stuff?
I, personally, like wide-leg trousers. They're comfy and stylish (my favorite combination) but, how can you wear them? I say go for a hard core leather jacket. It evens out the look so that you don't look like you have too much going on on the bottom and not enough on top.
One of fall's new looks is polished. Wonderful! I've seen to many people try to go over the top, bigger is not always better. This look is all about beige, light brown, camel and mocha, all very warm colors. To make ti work try adding in some more gold, gray and other muted colors to make it polished not boring.
The military look is all about muddy greens, grays and blacks. It's also all about layers. To make this work add in some leopard print. It spices up the outfit and it's a great way to wear fall's trend of leopard print without looking cheap.
Parts to the military look include pencil skirts, jackets and cargo pants. Cargo pants are hard to wear to I say add some heels. It really can take cargo to the next level.
The school girl look is also coming back. To make sure that no one actually thinks you're a school girl (even if you are) wear something school girl, a skirt or sweater, with something a little chunkier or risky.
The one thing that I know I will be picking up is a trench coat for fall. It's an excellent fashion staple and, alas, I must admit to not having one. I highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment